NEED HELP? CHOOSE ROOF REPAIR FIRST!
Why replace your entire roof when only 10% of it is the problem? Roof replacements can be invasive, costly, and in certain cases, completely unnecessary. Roof repair is non-invasive, cost-effective, and can extend the life of your current roof by years without requiring a full roof replacement.
IS YOUR ROOF BEYOND REPAIR? REPLACE IT!
In some instances, roof replacement can be more economically feasible than a roof repair. Roof Doctors has many re-roofing solutions, including several roofing products, financing options, and warranty coverages. Our services assure you of long-lasting and cost-efficient solutions that don’t break the bank.
THE #1 RATED ROOF REPAIR AND ROOF REPLACEMENT IN CALIFORNIA (VIA GOOGLE)
Nobody Inspects, Repairs, or certifies more roofs in California with over 400,000 roofs inspected since 1987
Over the past 35 years, Roof Doctors has grown from a small, locally-owned business to the best-known roofing contractor in California. If your roof has wind or UV damage or simple wear and tear, we can repair it. We provide roof repair services for asphalt shingles, wood shake, tile, stone-coated steel, and flat roofing. If a roof is beyond repair, we provide complete roof replacement services with a variety of materials and colors for you to choose from.
We can also install leaf gutter guards and restore and repair wood shake – we do it all! If you need an immediate roof repair or simple roof maintenance, give us a call today for a roof inspection and no-obligation estimate.
What The Roof Doctors Experience Includes:
- California Licensed C-39 Roofing Contractor with the CSLB - License # 896271
- Nobody Inspects, repairs, or certifies more roofs in California
- Over 400,000 roofs inspected since 1987
- Inspections for ‘Roof Certification’ evaluation pursuant to California law - BPC Section 7197
- ‘Roof Certification’ means a written statement by a licensed C-39 roofing contractor who has performed a roof inspection, made any necessary repairs, and warrants that the roof is free of leaks at the time that the certification is issued and should perform as designed for the specified term of the certification - BPC Section 7197
- Free roof repair estimates and free roof replacement estimates (service fee may be required in certain counties in California)
- An advance service fee may apply on inspections for roof certification evaluation and on roof repair estimates in certain counties
- Any advance service fee paid on inspections for roof certification evaluation and roof repair estimates will be credited to the purchase of any future repair or warranty
- All Home Improvement Contracts issued by Roof Doctors and signed by a Consumer are all compliant with California law - BPC Section 5179
- Right-to-Cancel for 5 business days on all signed contracts, unless waived by Consumer - BPC Section 5179
- No advance deposits or up-front payments are required on any authorized project for repair or replacement
- No in-progress payments are required on any authorized project for repair or replacement.
- Any county or city permit fees are included in the contract price
- Roof Doctors keeps and maintains a policy of General Liability Insurance
- If offered, after an inspection for roof certification evaluation, a 2-year certification warranty can be purchased pursuant to California law - BPC Section 7197
- Financing options starting at $500 to $200,000
- License-quality repairmen on all projects for peace of mind that the work has been completed properly
- a 1-year workmanship warranty for labor and materials is included on all repairs
- a 2-year roof certification leak warranty is available, if offered, after an inspection for roof certification evaluation
- a 4-year warranty for installation defects is included on all repairs
- a 5 or 10-year warranty on full roof replacement
- a 30-year manufacturer limited warranty on materials on full roof replacement
- Roof Doctors is currently expanding its coverage areas throughout California, therefore services may not be available yet in certain areas, and for this we apologize
- Roof Doctors performs roof inspections for insurance damage claims.
- Best price guarantee (see description below). Applies only to roof repairs and not on roof replacements or roof certification fees.