Folsom Roof Replacement
If you’re in Folsom and need a Roof Replacement, rest easy knowing your roof is in the best hands in the industry. Start with a FREE Roof Estimate today!
Time for a Roof Replacment? Start With a Free Roof Estimate!
Have you noticed any leaks on your roof or shingles that are missing or damaged? To keep your house safe and avoid costly internal damage, you may need to have a roof replacement. We’re the #1 Company in Folsom for Roof Replacements so contact Roof Doctors immediately for a FREE Roof Estimate.
1. ROOF INSPECTION
Everything we do starts with an in-depth and honest inspection of your roof. Many roofing companies blow through the inspection step, straight to roof replacement. We pride ourselves on only replacing a roof if it’s the ABSOLUTE right option for the customer.
2. A FREE ROOF ESTIMATE
Upon completion of our inspection, you’ll receive a detailed report that explains everything we inspected and the status of your roof. We’ll answer all your questions and if a roof replacement is the best decision for your home we’ll provide you a FREE estimate.
3. AN AMAZING NEW ROOF
We promise to provide you with nothing but the best materials so your roof can last for years. We’ll work closely with you throughout the entire process to ensure that you are 100% satisfied. After a new roof is installed at your home, you’ll be able to see why RoofDoctors are #1 in replacement!
Serving Folsom Since 1987
No other Roofing Company in Folsom Inspects, Repairs, Certifies, or Replaces More Roofs.
DON’T BE FOOLED BY A CHEAP PRICE!
For some low-quality or suspicious roofing companies, a super cheap quote for a roof replacement should be a red flag. Because it usually implies several issues when it comes to pricing:
- It’s not a licensed business and its craftsmanship is of poor quality.
- To make up for the deficit, they’re using low-cost goods.
- They cut corners by not carefully covering the deck with underlayment, misfitting shingles, or reusing old flashings and materials to make up for the difference at a lower cost.
- The installation crew is unprofessional, including bad language, carless conduct, and a filthy mess on the premises.
- The contractor may take a deposit and then never finish the task.
Instead of risking your home with cheap roof replacement, trust a company that has been providing high-quality craftsmanship since 1987 and get your FREE estimate today!