Roof Replacement & Repairs in Lafayette CA
The best roofing company in Lafayette, CA, that offers roof replacement, repairs, and maintenance!
Residential Roofing Services in Lafayette
When it comes to roof repairs there are many factors that go into repairing a roof, from the type of material used to the climate in which you live. Here are some of the most common roof repairs:
- Fixing a leak: A leaky roof is the most common problem homeowners face. The most common cause of leaks is damage to the roofing material, often caused by hail or wind. Leaks can also be caused by blocked gutters, ice dams, or faulty flashing.
- Replacing missing or damaged shingles: missing or damaged shingles can lead to leaks and other roofing problems. –Fixing roof valleys: Roof valleys are a common place for leaks to occur. If your roof has a valley, it is important to have it inspected and repaired regularly.
- Repairing roof flashing: Flashing is the metal or plastic material to prevent water from seeping into the roofing material around chimneys, vents, and other protrusions. If your flashing is damaged, it can lead to leaks.
- Repairing roof damage caused by a storm: If a storm damages your roof, it is important to have it repaired as soon as possible. Damaged roofing can allow water to enter your home and cause extensive damage.
Roof replacement can be a daunting task. It is important to select a contractor who is qualified and experienced in the process. The contractor should also be licensed and insured (and we are).
- The first step is we inspect the roof. We will need to know the size of the roof, the number of pitches, the type of roofing material and the condition of the eaves, soffits, and gutters.
- Next, we will provide an estimate. The estimate includes the cost of materials, the cost of labor, and the cost of permits.
- Our roofers will then remove the old roofing material. The nails, staples, and other fasteners are removed, and the roof deck is cleaned. Any damaged sheathing is repaired or replaced.
- Next, the new roofing material will be installed. The roofers will install the roof decking and sheathing ( if damaged), then install the roofing material.
- The eaves, soffits, and gutters will also be replaced if they are damaged. Finally, our roofers will seal the roof flashings and clean up the site.
Our Roofing Services
Looking for a roofing company in Lafayette, CA that offers roof replacement, repairs, and maintenance? Look no further than The Roof Doctors! We‘ve been helping residents of Lafayette, California, stay dry since 1987 and we‘re confident we can help you too. We understand the pressure a leaking roof can be on you and your family, which is why we offer a full warranty on all of our work. GCall us today to schedule a free roof inspection and find out what we can do for you.
- Composition Shingle
- Silicone Roof Coating
- Roof Maintenance
Silicone Roof Coatings
Your Roofing Contractor in Lafayette
For over 30 years, The Roof Doctors have adhered to their roofing warranties, becoming the preferred roofing contractor in Lafayette, California, through their practice of core values. Not many roofing companies in Lafayette have been around as long as they have!
When they were starting out in 1987, The Roof Doctors realized the roofing market in Lafayette was fragmented. Lafayette lacked reliable roofers that repaired roofs as well as installed new roofs.
About Roofing in Lafayette, California
- Lafayette is located in Contra Costa County, CA
- The population of Lafayette is estimated to be about 27,000 people
- Lafayette is known for its great schools, its lively downtown district, and its close–knit community
- Roofing is an important part of home improvement, and roofing contractors are in high demand in Lafayette
- It is important to research roofing contractors thoroughly when considering roof replacement or repairs, as not all contractors are created equal.
We Serve all of Lafayette, California
Roof Doctors Roofing Reviews in Lafayette, CA
Could you repair my roof in Lafayette, CA?
A roof can be repaired, but it may not be the best solution in the long run. If a roof is leaking, the cause of the leak should be identified and repaired. If the roof is in generally good condition, but has a few damaged or missing shingles, those shingles can be replaced. If the roof is significantly damaged, it may need to be replaced. If a roof is leaking, the first step is to identify and repair the source of the leak. Leaks can often be caused by damaged or missing shingles, cracked or broken tiles, or problems with the roof flashing. Once the source of the leak is repaired, the roof may still need to be inspected to make sure that the repair was successful.
If the roof is older or has extensive damage, it may be more economical to replace the roof rather than repair it. However, if the roof is not so old, then repairing it will save you a lot of money!
We Are the Preferred Roofers In the Nearby Cities of:
Clayton | El Cerrito | Orinda | Pinole | Pleasant Hill | Moraga | Bay Point | Bethel Island | Black Hawk | El Sobrante | Alamo | Port Costa | Canyon | Clyde | Crockett | Diablo | Kensington | Knightsen | Pacheco | San Pablo