Roof Replacement & Repairs in Allendale CA
Whether you need a roof repair or roof replacement, the Roof Doctors in Allendale, CA have you covered. We offer free roof inspections.
Our Roofing Services
We’ve been in the roofing business since 1987, using only the best materials and the best repair methods. Our goal is to come to your house, listen to your roofing problems, and offer you solutions that won’t break the bank. We work on all types of roofs that are common in Allendale, California:
- Composition Shingle
- Silicone Roof Coating
- Roof Maintenance
Keeping up with roof maintenance is as important as changing the oil on your automobile. Call us right away if you have no idea when your roof was last serviced.
About Roofing in Allendale
- Allendale is a census-designated place in Solano County, California, United States. It is located along Interstate 505 6.5 miles west of Dixon.
- The population was 1,506 at the 2010 census.
- The temperature is below 50 degrees Fahrenheit 106 days a year. Average annual rainfall is 23.1 inches, which is the lowest in the U.S. Average snowfall is 0 days, or 0.0% of the year (the lowest in the US).
- “There Will Come Soft Rains,” a short story by Ray Bradbury, takes place in Allendale, California.
- In the past year, property values rose 7.2%. The average Allendale roof costs $6,600. This pricing depends on the roof’s size, pitch, application, materials, number of layers, location, and decoration. Shingle kinds might affect a roof’s price. Asphalt shingles cost $5,331 to $6,929 per square. Wood costs $12,600 to $19,900. Metal shingles cost $25,500-$39,600. Old roof removal costs $3 to $5 per square foot.
Most Allendale homes have tile, asphalt shingles, metal, or foam roofs. Before it rains, have an expert inspect an old or damaged roof.
We Serve Allendale
Roof Repair Vs. Roof Replacement
Yes, your roof can be fixed in many cases. But it’s best to get a free roof inspection first and then decide. We strongly suggest that you don’t climb up on the roof yourself. Just let The Roof Doctors handle your roof repairs in Allendale, California.
If your roof still has 50% of its life left and is leaking in a problem area, you should get it fixed. Leaks won’t happen if your roof is well taken care of. After getting your roof fixed, we suggest that you have it maintained. You can walk around the edge of your roof every few years or after a storm d look for damage. This could keep you from having to replace your roof. We fix up:
- Composition Shingle
- Flat Roofs